GINKOPAM is an advanced biocomplex that enhances memory and concentration.
GINKOPAM contains the extract of Ginkgo Biloba, which has long been thought to improve cerebral and peripheral circulation. Biologically active substances in the extract (flavonoid glycosides and terpene lactones) help to strengthen and improve the elasticity of the vascular walls and improve the rheological properties of blood.
The active ingredients in GINKOPAM promote the improvement of microcirculation, increasing the supply of oxygen and glucose to the brain and peripheral tissues. GINKOPAM normalizes the metabolism of the cells, prevents the aggregation of red blood cells, and inhibits platelet aggregation. It also extends the small arteries, improves tone in the veins, and helps regulate the circulation of the blood.
GINKOPAM also contains Vitamin B9, which is required for the body to produce new cells. Vitamin B9 also stabilizes the nervous system, encourages productive clear thinking, and improves liver function and the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Ginkgo Biloba (Silver Apricot) is a pre-historic tree, a contemporary of the dinosaurs. It is the only representative of a family of Ginkgo, which was abundant in the Mesozoic era. In China, Korea and Japan, leaves, and fruits of Ginkgo Biloba have been used in folk medicine since ancient times.
Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract is a unique natural complex; it improves microcirculation in peripheral vessels and vessels of the brain, contributes to the reduction of oxygen deficiency in tissues, helps in the rehabilitation and stabilization of disturbed functions in the cardiovascular and central nervous system, binds free radicals. and prevents damage to cell membranes.
GINKOPAM is indicated for:
· Encephalopathy of various etiologies (stroke, traumatic brain injury, old age), accompanied by a reduction of attention and/or memory, a reduction of intellectual abilities, anxiety, fear, sleep disturbances;
· Improving memory and concentration in young adults;
Improving problems related to peripheral circulation and microcirculation (including arteriopathy of lower limbs and Raynaud's syndrome);
· Managing neurosensory impairment (dizziness, tinnitus);
Addressing diabetic retinopathy.
GINKOPAM is NOT suitable for those with:
· Reduced blood coagulation;
· Erosive gastritis;
· Gastric ulcers and/or duodenal ulcers;
· Acute cerebral circulatory disorders;
· Acute myocardial infarction;
· Children under 18;
Hypersensitivity to one or more of the individual components in GINKOPAM;
Pregnant or breast-feeding mothers;
GINKOPAM should NOT be used by those who are presently using acetylsalicylic acid and/or anti-coagulants.
GINKOPAM is safe and side effects are rare. However, a small percentage of users may experience one or more of the following:
· Dyspepsia and/or nausea;
· Headaches and/or dizziness;
· Skin rashes and/or itching;
· Reduced blood coagulation (after prolonged use).
As with all supplements, always consult your doctor before taking GINKOPAM.
GINKOPAM should be taken during or after a meal and with the following frequencies:
· For peripheral circulation and microcirculation: 75mg (half tablet) 3 times a day;
· For vertigo, tinnitus, sleep disorders: 75mg (half tablet) 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening);
· In other cases: 75mg (half tablet) 2 times a day OR 150mg (1 tablet) 1 time a day.
· IMPORTANT: Do not exceed the recommended dose.
· Alcohol should not be consumed during the course of taking GINKOPAM.
· Pregnant and lactating mothers should NOT take GINKOPAM.
· GINKOPAM does not affect the ability to drive a car or use other technologies that require a high reaction rate.
Each package of GINKOPAM contains:
· 30 tablets of 150mg each.
One tablet contains:
Contents of One Tablet
% of Recommended Daily Allowance
Dry extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves
Store in a dry place at not more than 25 °C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
NON STRESS FORTE