SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS (15mL) offer an all-natural, seawater-based nasal spray that acts as a prophylactic against the common cold and other nasal illnesses in babies.
SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS (15mL) is a sterile and isotonic saline solution. It contains no concentrates, aromatic compounds, or chemical additives.
SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS (15mL) works in tandem with the body’s natural processes and offers all the healing properties of seawater. It contains a range of microelements and active substances (Са,Cl,Cu,Fe,I,K,Mg,Na,Se, and Zn).
SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS (15mL) helps prevent the spread of infection from the nasal cavity into both the area of middle and inner ears, as well as into the respiratory tract.
SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS (15mL) is indicated in babies for:
- Helping prevent the common cold;
- Postoperative care after ENT surgeries;
- Helping prevent the spread of SARS;
- Daily prophylactic cleaning of the nasal cavity;
- Active irrigation of the nasal cavity, stimulating the healing process and recovery;
- Helping to remove mucus and reducing edema of the mucous membrane;
- Helping improve nasal breathing;
- Promoting nasal and respiratory health.
- Relieving dryness in the mucous membranes of the nose;
- Helping prevent sinus infections;
- Cleaning the nasal cavity from bacteria, dust and smoke.
None detected. Interactions with drugs were not found.
As with all supplements, always consult your doctor before using SOLMARIN BABY NASAL DROPS(15mL).
Irrigate the nose 2-5 times a day using the following method:
Clean the baby's nose with an aspirator, if necessary. Lay the baby on its back and drop 2-3 drops into one nostril and then the other. Hold the baby for as long as possible (up to 30 seconds) on its back so as to insure proper circulation of the solution in the nasal cavity and sinuses.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
As the product does not contain preservatives or stabilizers, SOLMARIN BABY DROPS (15mL) can be kept for 45 days after opening the bottle.
SOLMARIN FOR NOSE
SOLMARIN FOR NOSE AND THROAT