Еnsures the regular and gentle release of the intestines.
As one of the most effective fruit-based laxatives, BONOMUCIL is one of the best remedies for chronic constipation.
The daily intake of dietary fiber in one sachet of BONOMUCIL is 2.185g, which corresponds to 11.3% of the body’s daily requirement.
BONOMUCIL decreases the fermentative and putrefactive processes in the intestines by using a potent, yet gentle, mix of dried prunes, figs and psyllium. It thereby provides a gentle laxative effect.
The individual ingredients work in the following ways:
- Prunes improve the state of atherosclerotic patients, as it promotes cholesterol excretion from the organism.
- Figs are recommended in renal diseases and hypertension.
- Potassium compounds contained in the fruit possess diuretic effect and promote water and salt excess excretion from the body.
The BONOMUCIL Solution:
BONOMUCIL works in the following ways:
- Increases the intestinal volume and softens its content;
- Stimulates the movement of material through and evacuation from the large intestine;
- Stimulates the production of bile;
- Eliminates constipation and prevents its recurrence;
- Improves digestion;
- Decreases cholesterol and glucose levels in the blood;
- Relieves constipation during pregnancy - is indicated from the 1st trimester.
Powder in sachets of 6.01g/sachet.
Each box contains 30 sachets.
One sachet contains:
BONOMUCIL can be used daily by people who experience the following:
- Constipation in pregnant women (BONOMUCIL is indicated from the 1st trimester);
- Irregular, misbalanced nutrition;
- Sedentary lifestyle;
- Diarrhea due to dysbacteriosis;
- Hemorrhoids and anal fissures;
- Cleansing (detoxication) of the body;
- Elevated blood cholesterol and glucose levels;
- Diets with insufficient daily intakes of vegetable fiber.
BONOMUCIL is NOT recommended for people who:
- Suffer intolerance to BONOMUCIL’s individual components;
- Are suffering from acute inflammation of the gastro-intestinal tract.
Long-term use does not result in addiction.
As with all the supplements, always consult your doctor before using BONOMUCIL.
- Take 1 sachet 1-4 times a day.
- Dissolve the powder in liquid and drink. DO NOT wait for the powder to completely dissolve.
- After drinking the powder/liquid solution, it is recommended to drink one additional glass of non-carbonated water.
Keep in a dry place at room temperature.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Long ago the ancient physician Avicenna considered figs an important remedy in treating numerous diseases. Now we know that the figs contains highly effective digestion stimulating enzymes, antibacterial substances, dietary fibers and a balanced combination of 11 vitamins, 14 minerals and 14 amino acids.
On a base level, figs stimulate the digestion by promoting the improvement of sluggish intestines. What makes figs even more unique is that their soluble fibers (dietary fibers) contain substances that decrease blood cholesterol levels and cleanse the blood from impurities.
It is no wonder then that figs are used as laxatives and as a remedy for hemorrhoids.
BONOMUCIL also contains the fiber from plantain seed husks, or psyllium. Psyllium is the richest source of dietary fiber. It naturally stimulates the movement of material through and evacuation from the intestines.
According to the medical research, constipation is one of the humankind’s most frequent health complaints. It is particularly common among young children and elderly people over 60.
Constipation is either situational or chronic. Situational (or episodic) constipation is observed in specific situations, e.g. in pregnancy, with certain foods, while using certain medicines, etc. Such constipation is not considered to be a disease – although unpleasant, it is a temporary and transient phenomenon.
On the other hand, constipation is considered to be chronic if bowel movements take place in the intervals of more than 48 hours and:
- Bowel movements occur three or fewer times a week;
- There is a small amount of feces per movement;
- Defecation requires tension;
- The consistency of the feces is dry and solid;
- There is a feeling of incomplete purgation.
If even one of these symptoms is observed, chronic constipation is presumed.
Constipation in Pregnancy
Constipation is challenging enough when one isn’t pregnant, but pregnancy often takes the problem to a whole new level. During pregnancy, a mother’s organs are serving both the mother and the fetus, thereby putting a massive strain on the mother in terms of dealing with the toxins in her system.
Constipation during pregnancy exacerbates the problem. Symptoms include:
- A feeling of heaviness in the abdomen;
- Abdominal distension;
- An unpleasant taste in one’s mouth along with the feeling of a furry tongue;
- Headaches and muscular pains;
- A lower capacity for work;
- Sleep disturbances;
- Disturbances of other parts of gastrointestinal tract. Biliary dyskinesia and small and large intestine inflammation are possible;
- Provoked labor as a result of defecation that in turn results in anal fissures and/or hemorrhoids;
- An increase in the tone of the uterus that can lead to a spontaneous abortion.
MEGASPERMIN TRIO X