Additional source of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that has a significant antioxidant and radioprotective effect, takes part in the biosynthesis of heme and proteins, cell proliferation and other important processes of cell metabolism. Vitamin E improves tissue oxygen uptake. It has an angioprotective effect, affecting the tone and permeability of blood vessels, stimulating the formation of new capillaries. The immunomodulatory effect of vitamin E is due to the stimulation of T-cell and humoral immunity. Vitamin E can play a crucial role in the condition of the endocrine and nervous systems, naturally providing the natural balance of hormones. Symptoms of hormonal imbalance can include weight gain, allergies, urinary tract infections, skin changes, anxiety, fatigue, and other individual symptoms. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hypotension and degeneration of skeletal muscles and myocardium develop, permeability and fragility of capillaries increase, degeneration of photoreceptors develops, causing visual impairment.
The role of vitamin E in men's
Indications for use:
• Prevention and treatment of hypovitaminosis E
• Violation of the menstrual cycle, climacteric disorders
• To prevent pathologies of embryonic development, congenital anomalies (malformations) of the fetus in the event of a threat of termination of pregnancy.
• Violation of libido, dysfunction of the sex glands in men, impaired spermatogenesis and potency in men, infertility (in combination with vitamin A) periodontal disease
• degenerative and proliferative changes in the joints and ligamentous apparatus of the spine, muscular dystrophy
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (in combination therapy with hormones)
• The state of convalescence after previous diseases
• Inadequate and unbalanced nutrition
• Increased physical activity
Release form: 60 capsules of 350 mg.
One capsule contains:
Adults and children from 12 years old take 1 - 2 capsules per day.
Duration of use:
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
• Hypersensitivity to drug components
• Acute myocardial infarction, cardiosclerosis
• Children under 12 years old.
Strengthens the effect of steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, antioxidants. Increases the effectiveness and reduces the toxicity of cardiac glycosides, as well as vitamins A and D. The administration of vitamin E in high doses can cause vitamin A deficiency in the body.
The dosage regimen must be strictly observed.