IMPROVED FORMULA WITH OMEGA 3, POLISCIAS AND Q10 COENZYM
Prevention vascular and degenerative diseases of the brain,neurosensory disorders and pathologies of the peripheral circulation,protect brain cells from hypoxia.
The properties of Ginkopam Neo are due to the presence of natural ingredients, minerals and vitamins.
The advantage of " Ginkopam Neo " is the additional inclusion of polyscias extract, omega-3 and coenzyme q10 in its composition, which provides an increase in physical activity and efficiency, anti-atherogenic, psychostimulant and other positive effects on the body.
GINKOPAM NEO IS RECOMMENDED:
• to increase concentration, improve memory, learning and intellectual abilities;
• to improve endurance during physical, mental and mental stress;
• for additional assistance after stroke, traumatic brain injuries;
• to reduce anxiety, fear, sleep disturbance;
• in violation of the peripheral circulation and microcirculation (Raynaud's syndrome, diabetic angiopathy, endarteritis obliterans, diseases of the veins of the lower extremities);
• with neurosensory disturbances (dizziness, tinnitus, hypoacuse);
• to improve cellular metabolism due to more complete absorption of oxygen and glucose by the body’s cells, including brain cells;
• for a positive effect on the walls of blood vessels, reducing their permeability, slowing the development of cerebral edema and retina; regulation of the tone of the veins and arteries;
• to reduce the age deficiency of neurotransmitters.
PROPERTIES OF COMPONENTS:
• reduces the contractile activity of cells by reducing the concentration of calcium ions in the cytoplasm, resulting in normalized vascular tone, improves blood flow, including cerebral and renal, reduces capillary permeability, which causes a decongestant effect; increases venous tone.
• stabilizes erythrocyte membranes, inhibits platelet aggregation and their adhesion to the intima of blood vessels, which reduces the possibility of blood clots;
• activates the central microcirculation by increasing the elasticity of red blood cells;
• improves blood rheology.
• increases the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins in nerve cells;
• reduces the risk of apoptosis of cells due to their ischemia.
• releases and inhibits the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine (hormones "joy and pleasure").
• specifically positively influences the higher integrative functions of the brain, improves mental activity, stimulates cognitive functions, learning and memory. It increases the resistance of the brain to various damaging factors, including extreme loads and hypoxia;
• improves cortico-subcortical bonds.
ANTIGIPOXIC AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES
• contributes to the destruction of free radicals, inhibits the process of lipid peroxidation, stabilizes cellular mebraran;
• reduces the degree of ischemic and hypoxic cell damage.
Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin PP)
• participates in many redox reactions, the formation of enzymes and the metabolism of lipids, amino acids, proteins and carbohydrates;
• normalizes the concentration of blood lipoproteins, reduces the cholesterol / phospholipid index, increases the content of HDL with anti-atherogenic effect;
• dilates small blood vessels (including the brain), improves peripheral microcirculation, has a weak anticoagulant effect, increasing the blood fibrinolytic activity;
• has detoxification properties.
• Magnesium is one of the most important macroelements for human health, which is necessary for the normal functioning of various tissues, organs and systems (nerve cells, muscles, bones and hearts);
• takes part in thermoregulation, processes of carbohydrate, lipid, protein and phosphorus metabolism, controls the processes of cell division.
• used in hypo-and avitaminosis B6;
• necessary for normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system;
• helps reduce nighttime muscle spasms, gastrocnemius spasms, and numbness of the hands.
• plays an important role in the life of the body, is part of a number of enzymes;
• influences the conduct of nervous excitement in synapses;
• The initial stages of vitamin B1 deficiency are characterized by nervous disorders (neurasthenia, headaches, migraines, fatigue, insomnia, pain and sensitivity disorders in the limbs, muscle weakness, and cramps in the calves).
• Poliscias - “the root of youth” - refers to a special class of herbal preparations called adaptogens;
• substances contained in Poliscias can affect almost all human physiological indicators, leading them to normal: it activates the body’s own resources and triggers many biochemical reactions aimed at adapting the body to negative environmental influences, has a powerful tonic effect on the immune system, based on the normalization of all parts of the immune defense, which makes the component effective in the prevention of various viral infections;
• has a positive effect on the nervous system and normalizes its regulation, increases work capacity, attention, memory;
• have a psychostimulant effect, which manifests itself in the form of increased efficiency (physical and mental), reduction in the severity of symptoms of asthenia (for example, after traumas or somatic diseases) and signs of body fatigue;
• prevents the development of mutations and destructive for any organism free radical reactions.
OMEGA -3 PUFA
• normalize moderately elevated cholesterol levels and triglycerides, preventing the formation of atherosclerotic plaques;
• contribute to the reduction of subclinical intravascular inflammation;
• normalize the rheological properties of blood;
• improve the conductivity of nerve impulses;
• normalize the elasticity of blood vessels and maintain their tone;
• necessary for normal brain activity;
• are strong antioxidants that can destroy free radicals, and are therefore indicated to prevent premature aging.
• metabolic agent;
• enhances the production of ATP, improving the exchange of energy and substances in the body, improves endurance during physical exertion;
• positively affects the immune system, slows down the aging process at the cellular level;
• improves learning ability;
• improves the rheological properties of blood, prevents the formation of blood clots.
INDICATIONS AND DOSES:
1-2 tablets in the morning during or after meals. The course is at least 3 months.
• when using "GINKOPAM NEO" is not recommended drinking alcohol;
• “GINKOPAM NEO” does not affect the ability to drive vehicles or perform other work that requires an increased response.
Serving size: 30 tablets 1000 mg each
One tablet contain active substances:
Nicotinic acid-Vit. PP
Excipients: dextrin, magnesium stearate.
• hypersensitivity to dietary supplements;
• age up to 18 years;
• reduced blood clotting;
• gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in stageaggravations;
• acute disorders of cerebral circulation;
• acute myocardial infarction;
• arterial hypotension;
• pregnancy and lactation;
• simultaneous use of "GINKOPAM NEO" with anticoagulants.
Store at room temperature in a dry place inaccessible to children.
It is interesting! The loss of nicotinic acid (vitamin PP) leads to unlimited consumption of sugar, sweets, and sugary drinks. Nicotine reduces the absorption of vitamin PP. Therefore, people suffering from addiction to nicotine, may also need additional intake of nicotinic acid.
"GINKOPAM NEO" CREATED TO IMPROVE MENTAL ACTIVITY IN ANY AGE!
"GINKOPAM NEO" is a product and trademark of the "Bon Pharm" company.