Additional source of L-carnitine
Advantage: the presence in the composition of high-quality L-carnitine Carnipure™ (the purest crystalline L-carnitine)
Properties: L-Carnitine is an essential amino acid, a vitamin-like substance that is used by the body to produce energy from free fatty acids. L-Carnitine facilitates the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. L-Carnitine increases endurance, strength performance, preserves muscle mass, regulates metabolism, has a fat burning effect, and has a protective effect on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. With a deficiency of L-carnitine in the body, a person experiences chronic fatigue, interruptions in the work of the heart, irritability, and intolerance to any physical activity. Very often, with a deficiency of L-carnitine, overweight and obesity appear.
The more active the lifestyle, the higher the need for L-carnitine. It is impossible to compensate for it completely with food. The body needs additional intake of L-carnitine.
L-carnitine for men
L-carnitine stimulates many vital functions, including reproductive. Improves sperm quality and quantity (increases the number of healthy and active sperm). L-carnitine is a powerful antioxidant that protects them from the damaging effects of oxidative stress. L-carnitine is often included in biocomplexes to increase the chances of conceiving a child. In addition, it helps to improve erectile function and maintain a stable potency.
L-carnitine for women
The studies carried out have revealed the effect of this remedy not only on male infertility. L-carnitine is able, due to its antioxidant activity, to improve the health of a woman in general, which creates favorable conditions for the onset of pregnancy.
- lowers blood cholesterol levels;
- participates in improving metabolism;
- helps to reduce body weight;
- increases the level of the body's immune defense;
- increases the regeneration of hepatocytes (liver cells);
- improves the work of the heart muscle;
- participates in the excretion of toxins and toxins from the body;
- has a calming effect.
L-carnitine is widely used as a sports fat burner. as a fat burner, L-carnitine is most effective under conditions of additional physical activity (energy deficiency). Under these conditions, carnitine guarantees the burning of adipose tissue from the very first intake. During training, L-Carnitine provides the muscles with the necessary energy and improves overall endurance, contributing to an increase in the number of sets of exercises. It is convenient to dose it depending on the intensity of your workouts.
Release form: 60 capsules of 785 mg.
Composition: two capsules contain the active ingredient:
* -% of daily requirement / Does not exceed upper permissible consumption level.
Recommendations for use:
● increasing endurance and reducing the feeling of fatigue when playing sports;
● reduction of excess weight when playing sports (fat burning effect is manifested in combination with intense sports training);
● accelerates recovery of strength after training and increases efficiency;
● increases the oxidation of fatty acids in a healthy body;
● improves metabolism and improves immunity;
● stimulates reproductive and erectile functions;
● normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system;
● helps to lower blood cholesterol levels.
Directions for use: Adults preferably 1-2 hours before training, 1-2 capsules per day before meals, in other cases, 1-2 capsules are recommended during or after meals with plenty of water.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements. Storage conditions: keep out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature.
"L Carnitine Bon Pharm" is a product and trademark of Bon Pharm.