Additional source of Omega 3
Properties and indications:
Omega-3 PUFAs are extremely useful for the child's body. The most important PUFA are alpha-linoleic, eicosapentaenoic, docosahexaenoic acids, which have a positive effect on the state of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Omega-3 fatty acids are a building material of the cell membranes of the brain and retina, which can improve the functioning of the organs of vision, mental development.
• an additional source of Omega-3, vitamin E;
• strengthens the immune system;
• contribute to the optimal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
• contribute to the development of attention, memory, logical thinking and motor skills;
• have anti-inflammatory properties;
• increase resistance to stress.
Recommended as a source of Omega 3 and Vitamin E for:
• frequent colds with complications;
• bronchial asthma;
• vision problems;
• dermatitis and skin pathologies;
• problems in the digestive, nervous system;
• general avitaminosis.
Release form: 30 capsules 690 mg each
Composition of one capsule
Omega-3 (EPA-18%, DHA-12%)
* -% of daily requirement / Does not exceed upper permissible consumption level.
▪ daily dose not established
It should be remembered that the need for polyunsaturated fatty acids system, musculoskeletal
does not disappear with age - we need them throughout our lives.
Omadoz Baby also contains Vitamin E, which protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Usage intructions: Children over 4 years old take 1 capsule daily with meals. Duration of admission is 1 month. Can be repeated, if necessary.
The doctor decides the possibility of application from 3 to 4 years individually.
individual intolerance to the components,
children up to age 3 years.
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
"Omadoz Baby''is a product and trademark of "Bon Pharm".