IMPROVED FORMULA DUE TO THE INCREASED DOSE OF SELENIUM
SELADOZ® ULTRA is recommended for normal functioning of the endocrine glands:
• at diabetes;
• at hypofunction of the thyroid gland;
• at autoimmune thyroiditis;
• at hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism;
• for the normal production of thymic hormone thymus gland and a positive effect on the mass of the thymus gland, the main producer of immune cells.
• And also - in case of violation of resistance to physical and psychological stress;
• to slow down the aging process.
• in case of hair loss.
SELADOZ® comes in container of 30 capsules of 500 mg each.
One capsule contains active ingredients:
*-% of daily requirement
1 capsule per day with meals during a month. If necessary, the course can be repeated.
Side effects: Not found.
Individual intolerance to the components.
In pregnancy and under the age of 18, a consultation with a doctor is recommended.
Sales through pharmacies and specialized departments trading network.
Store in a dry place out of reach of children, at room temperature.
Selenium is called the "general metabolic process" of the body, because it helps actively absorb iodine, zinc and other trace elements. SELENIUM is a part of more than 200 biologically active human enzymes including glutathione peroxidase, which is the most important enzyme antioxidant system of all cells of the human body.
Selenium: supports the function of the endocrine glands:
•the production of thyroid hormone thyroxine and triiodothyronine depends on selenium-containing enzymes;
•able to increase the number of cells that produce insulin. Being an active stimulant pancreatic cell growth, it stimulates tissues consume more glucose, reducing insulin resistance to diabetes of the second type;
•necessary for full functioning thyroid, including, with autoimmune thyroiditis, reducing inflammation, reducing the amount antibodies and binding aggressive free radicals;
•protects the thymus - thymus, the main manufacturer of immune cells from damaging factors.
• restoring normal cell division, is involved in the process of hair growth
• stimulates skin regeneration, growth and restoration of hair structure, acceleration of new hair growth, zinc deficiency can lead to their active loss.
Vitamin A: fat soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant.
• Helps to normalize the synthesis of hormones thyroid, sex hormones;
• helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
• improves tissue regeneration, restoring the scalp bulbs, reduces epidermal irritation.
Vitamin C : water soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant.
• Restores the executor function pancreas, endore function thyroid gland deposited in them;
•involved in regulation redox processes in the synthesis of steroid hormones in carbohydrate metabolism, improves glucose utilization.
• increases the production of collagen, which is an important part of the structure and strength of hair.
Vitamin E : fat soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant.
• Improves the condition of blood vessels in patients with sugar type 2 diabetes;
•additional hypothyroidism treatment is carried out peroxidation reducing drugs fat (vitamins E, A);
•noticeably improves iodine absorption.
• stimulates the growth of new hair due to the restoration of damaged hair follicles;
• helps hair restoration in case of hair loss;
• normalizes the sebaceous glands of the head, which makes hair soft and prevents brittle hair.
By the way:
• Vitamins A, C, E and selenium are vigorously destroyed under the effects of nicotine and alcohol;
• lovers of sweet flour products selenium level the body is dramatically reduced;
• the natural defense system of cells is particularly reduced in elderly patients as well as people living in the polluted environment of large cities.
Zinc : is a part of more than 300 metalloenzymes involved in a wide variety of metabolic processes, including synthesis and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, DNA, RNA.
•The action of such hormones as insulin, corticosteroids depends on this trace element.
•As part of the enzyme, superoxide dismutase supports the function of the endocrine glands:
By the way: Zinc is more actively excreted during exercise and stress, alcoholism, the presence of intestinal parasites;
Older people are especially prone to Zinc deficiency.
Vitamin D: a fat-soluble vitamin with a hormone-like effect.
• It is necessary in case of endocrine system diseases - hypothyroidism, prevention and treatment of hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism;
• affects the functional state of the thyroid, parathyroid glands, providing calcification with the correct formation of the skeleton;
• plays a role in glucose metabolism and preventing the development of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Found a direct effect of Vitamin D on the action of insulin.
• stimulates hair follicles and activates hair shaft cells, which contributes to the cyclic proliferation of hair follicle cells and the prevention of hair loss; participates in the creation of new follicles.
By the way: in old age, the need for Vitamin D increases.
“SELADOZ ULTRA®” is a product and trademark of “Bon Pharm”