COMBINED VENOTONIK, CONTAINING ACTIVE ANGIOPROTECTORS
venotonic, angioprotective, antiaggregant, capillary-strengthening, anti-inflammatory, antihemorrhagic, and also enhances venous tone, improves microcirculation and lymph outflow; antioxidant and antihypoxic effects.
ADVANTAGES OF "VENOGARD" аre the presence in it of components containing flavonoids quercetin-glucuronide and isoquercetin, which have a protective effect on the vascular endothelium, stabilizing the membranes and increasing the elasticity of the vessels, and normalize vascular permeability;
The presence of Vitamin C enhances the indicated properties of the drug.
"VENOGARD" RECOMMENDED AT:
• preoperative preparation of a patient with varicose disease, varicocele, thrombophlebitis;
• venous insufficiency of the lower extremities (functional, organic),
• feeling of heaviness in the legs, cramps, pain, swelling, trophic skin lesions;
• chronic hemorrhoids, with recurrent hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids in the acute stage.
USAGE INSTRUCTION AND DOSES: 1 capsule daily in the morning on an empty stomach.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF USE: 3 months. If necessary, the course can be repeated.
DURING THE PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: admission is possible during pregnancy and while breastfeeding as recommended by the doctor.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: hypersensitivity to the components of dietary supplements, age up to 18 years.
Form release: capsules N 60.
Active Ingredients 1 capsule
Dry extract of the leaves of red grapes
PROPERTIES OF COMPONENTS:
LEAVES OF RED GRAPES
• angioprotective function: due to the content of polyphenols-substances capable of strengthening the collagen and elastin fibers of the vessel walls and increasing capillary blood circulation, it regulates oxygen metabolism in tissues, saves from pain, swelling of the legs; recommended for the syndrome of "tired legs" caused by insufficient blood flow;
• venotonic action: improves the tonic and elastic properties of the venous wall, normalizes phlebohemodynamics by correcting the initial forms of deep venous reflux, and helps to combat the failure of the vascular valvular apparatus;
• antiplatelet effect: aimed at restoring the rheological parameters of blood (reducing its viscosity and the risk of blood clots);
• possesses P-vitamin activity, reduces capillary fragility, enhances the effect of ascorbic acid;
• flavonoids of red grape leaves contribute to increased microcirculation in the capillaries and the normalization of pressure.
• is a powerful antioxidant, provides direct protection of proteins, fats, DNA and RNA cells from the damaging effects of free radicals;
• is one of the most important factors in the maturation of collagen, the formation of collagen fibers of blood vessels. Hence, the capillary-strengthening effect of vitamin C and its stabilizing effect on the connective tissue of the vascular wall and other body structures;
• maintains the colloidal state of the intercellular substance and the normal permeability of capillaries, inhibiting hyaluronidase;
• normalizing the permeability of the vascular wall, vitamin C exhibits anti-inflammatory and antihemorrhagic effects on capillaropathy, hemorrhagic diathesis, capillary toxicosis, hemorrhagic stroke;
• has antiplatelet properties;
• participates in the regulation of blood clotting;
• has a significant effect on the exchange of other micronutrients.
• semisynthetic flavonoid derived from hesperidin;
• increases the vasoconstrictor effect of norepinephrine on the venous walls, which leads to an increase in venous tone, and, consequently, reduces venous capacity, elongation and stagnation. This increases venous outflow and reduces venous hyperpressure present in patients with chronic venous insufficiency;
• reduces the severity of damage to the venous valves;
• improves lymphatic drainage, increasing the frequency and intensity of the contraction of lymphatic vessels, increases the total number of functional lymphatic capillaries;
• together with hesperidin reduces the diameter of the lymphatic capillaries and intraralmphatic pressure;
• at the level of microcirculation, it reduces capillary permeability and increases capillary resistance, protecting them from damaging processes;
• inhibits the adhesion, migration and activation of leukocytes at the capillary level, which leads to a decrease in the release of inflammatory mediators, mainly free oxygen radicals and prostaglandins.
• belongs to the category of plant bioflavonoids, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and reduces their permeability, helping to improve the condition of capillaries, preventing the appearance of bleeding;
• in combination with diosmin has a venotonic and angioprotective effect, increases the elasticity of the veins, reduces capillary permeability, reduces venous congestion, improves microcirculation and lymph flow;
• with the systematic use reduces the severity of clinical manifestations of chronic venous insufficiency of the lower extremities of organic and functional nature;
• has a pronounced antioxidant effect.
"VENOGARD" CREATED TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE!